Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits that we should remember!
Apple cider vinegar has proven to be a helpful remedy for weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and reduced cholesterol. It is also an ancient folk remedy which is used for various household and cooking purposes. This piece of the blog will give complete information about Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits.
Let’s start with the basics.
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is among the most popular type of vinegar in the natural health community. Apple cider vinegar leads to all sorts of benefits and most of them are supported by science.
What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
1. It is antimicrobial
Apple cider vinegar has a highly acidic nature which is effective against different kinds of pathogens. Due to this property, it is also used to clean and disinfect wounds, treat nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections. Also, it is a great preservative for food and studies have suggested that it prevents the growth of microbes like E.coli in food.
2. It lowers the blood sugar level
One of the most common apple cider vinegar uses of apple cider vinegar is that it is used for Type 2 diabetes patients. It is because, in Type 2 diabetes, the blood sugar levels rise due to either insulin resistance or because the human body is not producing enough insulin.
3. It helps in weight loss
Most of must know the use of Apple cider vinegar for weight loss. It is surprisingly effective in keeping your weight under control. If you have apple cider vinegar with high carb meals you feel fuller and more satisfied. This will prevent you from eating an extra 200 – 275 calories during the rest of the day. It also helps in reducing the belly fat.
4. It helps to make your heart healthy
Drinking dilute apple cider vinegar regularly can reduce heart disease risk as it lowers the cholesterol, triglyceride levels, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
5.Works on acid reflux
If you are suffering from acid reflux, it must be affecting your quality of life adversely. GERD or Gastroesophageal reflux disease or simply acid reflux, is a condition when the acid from the stomach travels into your oesophagus causing heartburn, belching and nausea. This happens due to low levels of stomach acid. Drinking apple cider vinegar helps in curing this problem as well.
6. Improved digestion
Apple cider vinegar is famous for its role in enhancing gut health by introducing good bacteria into the digestive system. It also increases digestion ability as well as the ability to absorb nutrients. Its antimicrobial nature makes short work of the bacterial infection. It has pectin which helps control loose motions and gives relief to stomach cramps.
7. Fights fungal infections
Fungal infections are hard to treat and most of them are resistant to anti-fungal medication. But using apple cider vinegar is an age-old remedy for fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, toenail or fingernail fungus, jock itch, candida or yeast infections, oral thrush, and ringworm. It has probiotics and acetic acid which kills fungi like Candida.
Apple Cider Vinegar Dosage: How Much Should You Drink per Day?
- Having four tablespoons of dilute apple cider vinegar before a high carb meal helps in reducing blood sugar spikes.
- Having one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 100 ml of water after dinner may improve symptoms of PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).
- The overweight people can drink 1 – 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar each day for several months to reduce their weight. This apple cider vinegar drink can do wonders!
- Having one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before meals may aid digestion.
Many people use apple cider vinegar diet for the betterment of overall health condition, including hairs.
Apple cider vinegar: best practices to avoid side effects
Generally, apple cider vinegar is safe to consume but may cause side effects in some people.
- Its acidic nature is responsible for many health benefits so it should not be mixed with anything that neutralizes the acidic nature.
- Since it is acidic, it may damage the tooth enamel with regular use. You must drink it with straw and rinse your mouth after drinking it.
- Large consumption of apple cider bottles of vinegar every day for many years could be dangerous and has been linked to low blood potassium levels and osteoporosis.
- If you feel uncomfortable side effects such as nausea, burping or reflux, you must stop taking it and discuss it with your doctor.
Struggling with Obesity? Here is your solution :
People struggling with obesity must try apple cider vinegar weight loss drink as it is a scientifically proved way fight with overweight issues and many other health issues.
You can also try Bariatric surgery for effective weight loss through surgical techniques. Jiyo India helps in cost-effective bariatric surgery from leading hospitals that provide state-of-art facilities for minimum invasive techniques to reduce weight.
Contact us on +91 8750033334, +91 8810601324 or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for medical assistance.
Also Read About: Weight Loss Surgery, Type, Symptoms, and Treatment