Terms of service JIYO INDIA mobile application/website:-
JIYO INDIA is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.jiyoindia.com and the mobile application “JIYO INDIA” (together “Website). JIYO INDIA offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here:
Please carefully go through these terms and conditions available on our Website before you decide to access the Website or avail the services made available on the Website. The terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement (“Agreement”).
By visiting our Website and agreeing the terms therein, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service" or "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of our services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service: "Client", "You and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the JIYO INDIA’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to JIYO INDIA. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
JIYO INDIA is a platform which provides information to its member regarding various services provided by health institutions, hospitals, gym, spa & saloon parlor, medical stores etc. JIYO INDIA provides a medium to connect the members with various service providers. Any advice by the provider to the members by the various service providers is their own opinion cannot be held responsible for accuracy/ correctness to the same.
JIYO INDIA should not be used in cases of medical emergencies and JIYO INDIA should not be considered in any form to be a substitute for a doctor or a hospital or a treatment.
JIYO INDIA’s main objective is that its members get the maximum benefit, for their own well being from various institutions and vendors, for which JIYO INDIA is providing a search engine by the name
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. ONLINE WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site through you;
- You may not use our Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to any intellectual property laws);
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature;
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in an immediate termination of your account from our Website;
- You are not and shall not violate any applicable law or regulations;
- You are using JIYO INDIA solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of JIYO INDIA other than for personal purposes is prohibited;
- You may not modify any content including but not limited to legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademarks symbols, logos of JIYO INDIA, unless you have the permission from JIYO INDIA in written to modify the content;
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble JIYO INDIA;
- You further agree not to access or use JIYO INDIA in any manner that may be harmful to the operations of JIYO INDIA;
- You further agree and acknowledge that JIYO INDIA is not soliciting patients in any form or manner of advertising or publicity directly or indirectly by a physician, doctor, by a group of physicians or by institutions or organizations.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage JIYO INDIA or any connected network; and
- JYO INDIA assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or virus that may impact members equipment’s on account of members access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content or audio content from the Website;
- If the member is dissatisfied with the Website, members sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to terminate your membership for any reason at any time, with or without notice and without liability to the members or any third party.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for your convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms of Services.
You agree that we only provide the information regarding various services being offered by different entities for a good health & its allied services.
3. AUTHORIZATION AND ACKNOWLEDGE; IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICE PROVIDERS
- You are ultimately responsible for choosing your service provider;
- JIYO INDIA helps in giving the widest possible choice of service providers to the members on its Website. JIYO INDIA may or may not enter into a contractual agreement with the service providers;
- JIYO INDIA will provide you with lists and/ or profile previews of the service providers who may be suitable to deliver the Services that you are seeking based on the information that you provide to JIYO INDIA (such as proximity to your geographical location, and specialty of the service provider). In an effort to aid in the discovery of the service provider and enable maximum choice and diversity of the service provider who participate in the Services, these lists and/ or profile previews may be based on the other criteria (including, for example, service provider availability, past selections by and/ or ratings of the service providers by you or by other JIYO INDIA members but JIYO INDIA (a) does not recommend or endorse any service provider, (b) does not make any representations and warranties with respect to these service providers or the quality of the service providers they may provide, and (c) does not receive any additional fees from the service provider for featuring then through the Services; and
- JIYO INDIA will not be responsible for cross checking the credentials of the service providers.
4. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
The information made available on this Website is only to facilitate the services being offered by different vendors / institutions etc
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Website
5. MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRODUCT/SERVICE AND PRICES
Privileges given for the Services on the Website are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
6. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
JIYO INDIA’s Products and Services are currently available exclusively online, through its Website
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit our Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the Privileges given on the Services that we offer. All descriptions of Service pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any Service at any time. Any offer for any Service made on this Website is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
JIYO INDIA is only a platform to facilitate the search for the Services required by you.
7. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
All the Services available via JIYO INDIA are only through third-parties for which JIYO INDIA is not at all liable and responsible.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
8. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at JIYO INDIA’s request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “'comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments, posted anywhere on the JIOY INDIA Website, will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your submission of personal information and / or any information on JIYO INDIA’s website or mobile app is being controlled / managed / maintained / stored by M/s.
10. USER ACCOUNT ACCESS
You must complete JIYO INDIA’s registration process in order to use the services. You must provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You shall be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided and may update your profile data in order to reflect the most accurate current information. You will also choose a password and a user name.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You are allowed multiple log-ins for your account, which allows you to grant access to multiple parties (for example your partner, child’s day care, caretaker etc.) to your account. Multiple users can access an account at the "same" time.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by JIYO INDIA or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
11. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Website or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, privilege, pricing, promotions, offers, times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website or mobile app is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website or mobile app, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website or mobile app, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website or mobile app has been modified or updated.
12. PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the JIYO INDIA Website or its content:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- To infringe upon or violate JIYO INDIA’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- To submit false or misleading information;
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, mobile app, other websites or apps, or the Internet;
- To collect or track the personal information of others;
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website or mobile app, other websites or mobile apps, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your account with JIYO INDIA for violating any of the prohibited uses.
JIYO INDIA is under no obligation to review any messages, information, or content ("Postings") posted on the Website by users, and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, JIYO INDIA may from time to time monitor the postings on the Website and may decline to accept and/or remove any postings:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind;
- Messages posted by users impersonating others;
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references
- Messages by any unauthorized person purporting to speak on behalf of JIYO INDIA;
- Messages that offer unauthorized download of any copyrighted or private information. Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point; and
- Chain letters of any kind.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
JIYO INDIA does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
In no case shall JIYO INDIA, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or products procured through JIYO INDIA, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of JIYO INDIA’s service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JIYO INDIA and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or JIYO INDIA. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you close your account on our Website.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Once terminated, the member may not continue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on JIYO INDIA’s Website constitutes the entire Agreement and understanding between you and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes will be subject to arbitration in New Delhi in English by a single arbitrator appointed by JIYO INDIA under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by JIYO INDIA. Any consent by JIYO INDIA to, or a waiver by JIYO INDIA of any breach by you whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
21. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. JIYO INDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
22. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.