Cancer Cases Are Rapidly Increasing- It Is A High Time To Think About Cancer Prevention
Only 2 years back, a research revealed that around 1.5 million individuals in the US were found to have cancerous cells. There was more than 650,000+ growth passing a year ago, which positions tumor as one of the major driving reason for death(after coronary illness). The ratio of individuals with cancer cells is rising continuously throughout the world and hence everyone must take cancer prevention seriously.
Every type of cancer begins in the cells. When the cells divide in an uncontrollable manner and result in lumps formation, the sickness begins. It can harm adjacent tissues and spread to different parts of the body. This results in new tumors formation.
Blood Cancer or Leukemia is the only type of cancer where there is no tumor formation. The cell growth occurs in the blood or sometimes in the bone marrow. Blood cancer treatment in India has become really advanced as many hospitals offer state-of-art facilities now.
We can prevent cancer by bringing a few precautions into the daily routine.
Here are the best ways of cancer prevention:-
Stay away from tobacco items and active/ passive smoking:
- Smoking harms almost every organ in the human body, is connected to 15+ unique malignancies and causes 30% of all disease passing.
- Both active and passive smoking is dangerous. So, if you smoke or consume any tobacco rich product, find a way to stop it, even in your surroundings.
Maintain healthy eating regimen-
- Eat right, be active through exercising or doing yoga regularly, and keep up a sound weight.
- These are imperative approaches to decrease the danger of malignancy (also coronary illness and diabetes too). The most ideal approaches to lessen your hazard is through lifestyle changes.
Accomplish and maintain an ideal weight –
- Obesity expands your shot of building up specific kinds of tumors like bosom, kidney, throat, colon/rectum, and pancreas.
- Settle on brilliant sustenance decisions, control divide sizes, and top off on foods grown from the ground to help deal with your solid weight as per cancer treatment hospital in India.
- Regular exercise consumes calories and enables to maintain a sound weight. Pick an activity to keep yourself moving like strolling, climbing, biking, swimming, moving, and group activities.
- Spend at least 30-45 minutes in this activity every day and five days a week to see the best results.
Make sure you keep all above-mentioned points in mind and imply them in your daily routine. This helps in staying away from all type of cancer.
Experts suggest accompanying growth screening rules for every specific type of cancer
Take a glance at a few of them.
- Breast Tumor: Women should start yearly mammograms at age 40 and lead consistent bosom self-exams beginning in the 20’s.
- Colon and Rectal Tumor: Men and ladies should have at least one screening tests including a colonoscopy beginning at age 50 as per best oncologist in Delhi.
- Cervical Tumor: All ladies should start cervical disease screening no later than 21 years old.
- Prostate Malignancy: Men should have the prostate-particular antigen (PSA) blood test and computerized rectal examination every year starting at age 50.
There are n-number of cancer and so there are n-number of precautionary steps. According to the best oncologist in India, early diagnosis is very important for curing cancer. But any minute delay can worsen the situation and complete cure becomes difficult.
There are many cancer hospitals in India wherein each of them specializes in treating a specific type of cancer with perfection. The treatment can include medications, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery.
If cancer cells do not stop growing through normal treatment procedures, surgery is the ultimate option. For advanced stage cancer patients, doctors suggest surgeries to remove tumors. So, for a successful surgery, patients should always consult best surgical oncologist in Delhi.
To help every individual in getting the best possible cancer treatment in top cancer hospitals. Jiyo India has collaborated with reputed cancer treatment hospital in India so that our members can get effective cancer treatment.
We help them in arranging an advance appointment with the best oncologist in Delhi /NCR, giving them access to reliable medicines, good pathology service, IPD/OPD assistance and other treatment help in budget-friendly deals. We also provide customized healthcare and surgery package for our member’s ease.
Feel free to connect with us for consulting top cancer specialist in India at the earliest and get the best cancer treatment within your budget.
Contact us on +91 8750033334,+91 8810627987 or write an email on email@example.com for medical assistance.
Also Read About: Get Your Cancer Treatment In Top 10 Cancer Hospital In India