This Independence Day We Are Taking Pledge To Make A Healthy India
We all now realize India is developing at a much faster pace than ever in every aspect & the onus for this prosperity of the nation is on the people of our nation. This is only possible with a healthy body & mind. So we all deserve to get the best possible treatment for health issues like kidney disorders, liver diseases, heart ailments, different forms of cancer, skin problems etc.
Let’s discuss few general topics related to health, health issues/tips to create an awareness amongst all & become all the healthier this Independence Day
- How to deal with some of the troublesome diseases.
- Tips to stay fitter & healthier.
- How to choose the best hospitals for correct treatment.
Note:- It is important to keep a check on our health and know the best source to get the best treatment for any of the diseases.
An early diagnosis and early treatment can keep us happy and healthy. So, let’s discuss more on the above-written topics.
What are the few troublesome diseases and how to deal with it:-
Take a glance:-
Brain cancer, Brain tumor, lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, Bone Cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer, head, and neck cancer, are few of the forms of cancer that interrupt our daily living. Be it any cancer, early diagnosis is crucial and this can be done by consulting best oncologist in India.
- Liver diseases– Liver disorders can trouble children, adult, and aged too. In extreme cases, even a suggestion of liver transplant with necessary surgical techniques are recommended. Regular blood tests and a proper visit to Gastroenterology would be useful to prevent the formation of any liver deteriorating disease.
- Kidney Problems– Both of our kidneys hold equal importance in our body. A slight abnormality can show adverse effects on health. Hence, keep a check on signs and symptoms of kidney disease like Nausea, Loss of appetite, Vomiting, Fatigue, weakness, changes in urination, decreased mental concentration, etc.
In extreme cases, a Kidney transplant is recommended. The proper visit to the best neurologist in India can be useful to prevent any kidney related issue.
- Heart disorders– Cardiac arrest have now become common in youth as well as aged. Therefore, a slight symptom is ready to visit a cardiologist. confirm the causes & ways to avoid any heart-related mishap. An experienced cardiologist and Heart Surgeon are the keys to the best of healthy hearts.
- Bone-related disorders– Common now in woman and children the most, this has become an issue worldwide. Issue related to decreased Vitamin D3, Calcium, low sodium and potassium falls under this category. Early treatment of bone-related issues can be beneficial. A good Orthopedic would work the wonders!
Tip:- Keep a sharp eye on your overall health conditions and don’t ever ignore any minute discomfort. Take the necessary steps to protect yourself from any physical and mental disorder. Apart from this, we should be aware of how to maintain a healthy body, mind, and soul with help of healthy diet, physical exercise, etc.
Tips for a healthier body:-
A healthy diet can avoid half of the health issues.
Here are a few tips to a healthier way and keep the doctors at bay !!!
- Keep your breakfast healthy.
- Don’t miss out exercise or yoga on daily basis.
- Sleep for sufficient hours
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated
- Eat small meals.
- Includes loads of salads, fruits, and veggies in your daily diet.
- Maintain proper cleanliness and hygiene.
- Say a big NO to drinking and smoking.
- Stay away from junk food.
How to choose the best hospitals for correct treatment?
Not every hospital excels in treating all the diseases with perfection. Hence, it is advised to choose a treatment source wisely. With Jiyo India you get all leading hospitals that hold excellence in treating different diseases with perfection. Our members get special benefits in respect to IPD/ OPD.
You can completely rely on us for treatments, from reliable resources. So this Independence Day, choose to get yourself the bests of the treatment from best sources & pledge to be disease free and healthy.
Contact us on +91 8810627987,+91 8750033334 or write an email on email@example.com for medical assistance.
Also Read About: Top 10 Hospitals for Medical Tourism in India