Medical tourism in India is Blooming tremendously.
India is growing in many aspects and one of them is being the top destinations when it comes to health tourism. We are now being ranked the best destination for healthcare throughout the world. Therefore, we have brought a short list of Best Medical tourism hospitals in India. Take a glance.
- Medanta, Gurugram, Haryana
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI), New Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
- Global hospital, New Delhi
- Venkateshwar Hospital, Dwarka
- Jaypee Hospital, Noida
- Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Paras Hospital, Gurugram
1. Medanta, Gurugram, Haryana
You can easily get the right treatment from experienced hands (many doctors are awarded prestigious awards). They use modern technologies for every treatment and avail their services at a cost-effective price.
- Facilities- emergency & trauma center, air ambulance, wards and rooms, lab tests & diagnostics, Critical Care units, etc.
- Specialties- Cancer Institute, Bone and Joint Institute, Head and Neck Oncology, Breast Services, Institute of Critical Care and Anaesthesiology, Gastroenterology, GI Surgery, GI Oncology, and Bariatric Surgery, Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences, Heart Institute, Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, etc.
2. Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI), New Delhi
This is the right place for heart patients that offers an assurance of the patient’s well-being. It is one of the most trusted institutes for cardiac care.
- Facilities –Heart Failure Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Admission and Discharge, Overnight Attendant Lounge, One Stop Shop for Counselling, Pharmacy, Emerald Lounge, International Services Desk, Business Centre, Corporate Desk, etc.
- Specialties – Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Pediatric Cardiology, Electrophysiology, and Preventive Cardiology, Kidney, and Urology Institute, Heart Transplant, Bone and Joint Institute, Liver and Digestive Diseases Institute
3. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
No matter what health issues you are facing, they have a solution for you. Apollo hospital is being trusted by many for years.
- Facilities –Spiral CT scan, Gamma camera, Cell saver in CT OT and Lithotripter, Preventive Health Checks, Electrophysiology, Occupational Health Centre, On-site Doctor, Ambulance Service, Awareness Lectures, Screening Camps, Training and Education, Dependent Health Care Programs, Health, and Wellness Workshops, Corporate Emergency Management Services
- Specialties – Neuro Sciences, Cardiac Sciences, Orthopaedics, Cancer, Emergency Medicine, and Solid Organ Transplants.
4. BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi
This hospital has taken medical treatment in India for foreigners to another height. A high-class place with best in class doctors and other facilities, it stands on top of the list.
- Facilities – Electronic security system, Modular operation Rooms medical record transfer, online doctor consultation, modern fire-management systems, personal assistance / concierge, special dietary requests accepted, etc.
- Specialties –Ayurveda, Bariatric and Adv. Laparoscopy Surgery, Anaesthesiology, Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery, Emergency & Acute Care Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology, and Endocrine Surgery, External Counter Pulsation, General and Minimal Access Surgery, ENT & Cochlear Implant, etc.
5. Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket
Being a unit of Devki Devi foundation, it has 500+ beds and provides a wide array of medical facilities. It has raised the level of perfection when it comes to health tourism.
- Facilities – Asia’s first BrainSUITE, i.e. an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, State-of-art 1.5 Tesla MRI machine and a 64 Slice CT Angio, etc.
- Specialties –Oncology, Cardiac treatment, Neurosciences, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Nephrology, Urology, Kidney Transplant, Aesthetics, and Reconstructive Surgery, etc.
6. Global hospital, New Delhi
It is a premier hospital that provides multiple services under the one roof. The multi-specialty Bansal Global Hospital. The hospital has dedicated Our staff offer quality services to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible in private and discrete facilities.
- Facilities- It has highly specified orthopedic department with fully air-conditioned rooms – Premium, Deluxe, and Semi-Deluxe provide specialist medical and surgical care ranging from simple day-case procedures to complex surgeries, blood and other tests in their state of the art pathology lab, digital X-rays, etc.
- Specialties- Joint replacement, orthopedic and trauma surgery, and any other possible orthopedic surgery.
7. Venkateshwar Hospital, Dwarka
Equipped with the high-end modern equipment and Information Technology, you can avail the best possible health tourism opportunities.
- Facilities- Cashless treatment, International Patient Services, critical care units, etc.
- Specialties- IVF and infertility, bariatric and weight loss surgery, nuclear medicine, pain management, fetal medicine, transfusion medicine, respiratory medicine, radiology, etc.
8. Jaypee Hospital, Noida
This hospital is a well-planned and designed as a 1200 bedded tertiary care multi-specialty facility and has commissioned 525 beds in the first phase. The Jaypee Hospital is constructed across a sprawling twenty-five-acre campus.
- Facilities- 525 beds in the first phase, 150 Critical Care beds, 24 bedded Advanced Neonatal ICU, 20 bedded Dialysis Unit, 325 ward beds with Suite, Deluxe, Twin Sharing and Economy options, 18 Modular OTs, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery for comprehensive robotic surgical solutions, etc.
- Specialties- Aesthetics and Cosmetic Science, Cancer Institute, Chest surgery, Liver Transplant, Kidney Transplant, nuclear medicine, child and mother care, plastic surgery, and all other possible healthcare services.
9. Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
They are serving patients dedicatedly since 2007. It is believed to be one of the most advanced medical specialty centers with a great critical care service unit, diagnostic center, etc., spread across 9 acres.
- Facilities- Right from a well-equipped pharmacy, a cafeteria, chapels, to serene outdoors, you can get every possible medical facility here.
- Specialties- Anesthesia, cardiology, urology, blood bank, and transfusion medicine, liver transplant and gastrointestinal surgery, cosmetic and plastic surgery, endocrinology, holistic medicine, etc.
10. Paras hospital, Gurugram
Established in 2006, it is a 250 bedded flagship hospital of Paras Healthcare. Offers a complete spectrum of advanced and surgical interventions along with a perfect combination of inpatient and outpatient services. It is actually the first private hospital of Delhi NCR to have a standalone Image-guided Tumour Navigation Surgery Technology.
- Facilities- It has 55 specialty departments with all the necessary facilities required for giving a perfect healthcare service.
- Specialties- Critical care, dentistry, IVF, hematology, lab sciences, spine services, rheumatology, etc. One of the best destinations for medical tourism in India.
Jiyo India has collaboration with best medical tourism hospitals in India that enable people to get the best treatment with an ease. Get in touch with our team to know how you can get benefitted with our special offerings.
Contact us on +91 8750033334,+91 8810627987 or write an email on email@example.com for medical assistance.
Also Read About:- Liver Failure Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, Hospitals & More