Rita Bhaduri Died due to Kidney Disease Call For More Awareness About Kidney Disease
Kidney disease is a serious illness involving the gradual loss of kidney function. Kidneys provide the vital function of filtering waste from the body. Kidney problems have affected a prominent ratio of population throughout the world. We need to be more aware of its causes, early signs, treatment options, prevention, and the best kidney treatment hospitals in India.
The recent death of Veteran Actress Rita Bhaduri died due to kidney disease and this calls us for knowing how we can keep our kidneys healthy and avoid any kind of kidney trouble. This piece of blog intends to give the end to end information about kidney disorders. We will discuss the following points under this blog;
- Signs and Symptoms of Kidney disease
- Main causes of Kidney problems
- Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Best Source to get cost-effective Kidney disease treatment
Let’s dive into each of these essentials.
If we know about all the possible signs and symptoms, then we can easily prevent any kind of prolonged kidney infection or any kind of related trouble.
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and weakness
- Changes in how much you urinate
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Sleep problems
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Muscle twitches and cramps
- Chest pain, if fluid builds up around the lining of the heart
- Persistent itching
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that’s difficult to control
- Shortness of breath, if fluid builds up in the lungs
Whenever kidney functionalities are affected for a longer duration, it can cause chronic kidney diseases.
Responsible factors for kidney diseases;
- High blood pressure
- Type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Recurrent kidney infection
- Polycystic kidney disease
- inflammation of the kidney’s filtering units, i.e. glomeruli
- enlarged prostate, kidney stones, and some cancers
- inflammation of the kidney’s tubules and surrounding structures
3.Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
There are certain tests and other diagnostic procedures that help doctors. Here is the list;
- Blood tests- Kidney function tests are done to see the level of waste products like urea, creatinine, etc on the blood.
- Urine Test- this can reveal any kind of abnormalities with kidney functionality.
- Imaging tests- Your doctor can suggest an ultrasound to see your kidney’s size and structure. Many other imaging tests can be done depending on patient circumstances.
- Kidney biopsy- Taking out a sample of kidney tissue is done to test. This biopsy sample is then sent to a lab for testing any kidney problem. Treatments may include following
4.Treating the Kidney complications in the early stage
- Medications to lower cholesterol levels.
- Medications to relieve swelling
- High blood pressure medications.
- Medications to treat anemia
- Medications to protect your bones.
- A lower protein diet for lowering down the waste products in your blood.
The doctor also recommends follow-up testing at regular intervals to notice the medication effects.
Treatment for late stages kidney disease
If the kidney is seen unable to filter the waste and other fluids, then it requires different treatment procedures and you may have to undergo dialysis or a kidney transplant;
- Dialysis– Through dialysis, we can artificially remove the waste products and excess fluid present in the blood. It has to be done at regular intervals depending upon the patient’s condition.
- Kidney transplant- It is a surgical placement of a healthy kidney from a kidney donor into the patient’s body. You don’t need a dialysis to have a kidney transplant, but you need to take medications to cope-up with the new organ.
Other sources to take care of your Kidney and avoid the kidney failure
- Avoid products with added salt. Lower the amount of sodium you eat each day by avoiding products with added salt,
- No frozen dinners, processed meats
- No canned soups and fast foods.
- Avoid salty snack foods, canned vegetables, and cheeses.
- Choose lower potassium foods- High-potassium foods include tomatoes, bananas, potatoes, oranges, spinach, etc.
- Consume Low-potassium foods like cabbage, strawberries, apples, carrots, green beans, grapes, etc.
- Limit the amount of protein in your daily diet- Low-protein foods are vegetables, cereals, fruits, and bread. While, High-protein foods include egg, lean meats, milk, cheese, beans, etc.
5.Best Source to get cost-effective Kidney disease treatment
One of the best sources is Jiyo India because we collaborate with all the best kidney transplant hospital in India where our members get special healthcare facilities with an ease. We assign a special medical officer to assist our members in IPD/ OPD needs, they will help you choose better rooms, better meals, better medications, affordable pathology services and lot more. Getting an advance appointment with best kidney hospital in Delhi/NCR or throughout India becomes extremely with us.
Contact us on +91 8750033334,+91 8810627987 or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for medical assistance.
Also Read About:-Kidney Failure: Causes and Treatment