WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT AN EYE SPECIALIST?
Eyes are precious, as it is the responsibility for what we are seeing in this world. It is important to treat eyes with utmost care. Ophthalmology deals everything about eyes, be it anatomy, physiology or any factor related to eyes. An ophthalmologist specializes in dealing with the entire evaluation, seeing the signs, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of any kind of eye disorders like functional disorder and many more.
Ophthalmologist Is the only healthcare expert that is professionally trained medical professional to perform medical examination and surgeries for any kind of disorders or diseases like diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, muscular degeneration, ocular disease, etc. Never ever ignore any kind of vision variations and consult, best eye care center in India. Take a glance at instances when you can contact them.
- Loss of vision or even minute variation in the eyesight.
- Difficulty in vision- You see sudden spots, lighting streaks, flashes of light, wavy vision, blurred vision, double faces/ Double vision, haloes around the lights, or any other changes in your vision.
- If you feel any kind of changes in the field of vision- This means if you see shadows, black spots, curtain-like loss of vision, blurriness in the peripheral vision (side vision) or even central vision.
- Any changes in the physical appearance of eyes- Sometimes the eyes turn in/out/up or down, you can spot redness, swelling, or any other change in your eye’s usual appearance (these can be some kind of infection).
- Changes in viewing different colors.
Spot these prominent signs of an eye disease and consult the best eye doctor in Delhi
- Excess tearing
- Double vision
- Bulging of one or both eyes
- Distorted vision
- Diabetes mellitus
- Eyelid abnormalities
- Decreased vision, even if it is for fractions of seconds
- A Family history of eye disease
- Dark veil or curtain that blocks your vision
- High blood pressure
- HIV or AIDS
- Eye injury
- Misaligned eyes
- Thyroid problem of any other related eye problems
HOW OFTEN SHOULDYOU GO FOR BEST EYE CHECKUP IN DELHI?
Getting the eyes checked in regular intervals is a must for keeping them healthy. Periodic eye check-up always safeguards our eyes to suffering from any kind of disease. An infant’s eye should be checked from the best pediatric ophthalmologist in Delhi as soon as he/she is 6 months old in order to see any vision disorders. Children should be taken to the pediatric ophthalmologists because they are professionally trained and specialized in treating infants and children’ eye with utmost care.
Here is what experts suggest about the schedule to visit a reliable eye specialist when you don’t face any kind of difficulty with the eye vision, its appearance, or any other difficulty.
- People between 19-40 years- You should at least visit the eye specialist every 10 years.
- People between 41-55 years- You should be visiting eye specialist every 5 years
- People between 56-65 years- You should be visiting eye specialist every 3 years
- People above 65 years- You should be visiting eye specialist every 2 years
Kids should be taken to only the best pediatric ophthalmologist in Delhi, because kids eyes are more sensitive than elders and should be handled by pediatric doctors. There are many eye diseases that may be left unnoticed and can lead to permanent visual impairments. Therefore, it is recommended for a child of 3 years and below to consult ophthalmologist at least once in a year.
EYE DISEASES & TREATMENTS
Each one us must know about all possible eye-related diseases and its possible treatment so that we can act right before it’s too late. Here is a short list of eye-diseases you must know
- Cataract- It is a disease when the eye lenses appear cloudy and hinder a normal vision capability. It can be treated easily by laser eye treatment and the patient can go home within a day. The laser treatment for eyes is very common and effective also.
- Glaucoma- It is a disease related to the optic nerve. It causes excess pressure, i.e. intraocular pressure (IOP) inside our eyes because the fluid is not able to drain properly.
- Types of Glaucoma- open-angle glaucomas, angle-closure (closed angle) glaucomas
- Glaucoma symptoms- open-angle glaucoma patients may feel Intraocular pressure resulting in blurred vision, seeing haloes around the lights, especially in the morning. angle-closure (closed-angle) glaucoma patients may feel a sudden onset of severe eye pain, followed by a headache, vomiting, nausea and eve visual blurring.
- Glaucoma Treatment- You can either be treated with eye drops that will decrease the production of fluid creating pressure, lasik treatment/ laser eye surgery to allow the fluid get drain naturally, a microsurgical procedure named trabeculectomy where glaucoma implants or tube is used to drain fluids. Make sure you get treated from the best glaucoma specialist in Delhi.
- Retinal Disease- As its name suggests, it’s a disease of the retina where a layer of nerve cell lining the eye’s back for sensing the light and ultimately create impulses to our brain and here it is seen as a random image.
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) is commonly known for damaging premature babies’ retinas. One should assure that their baby is not affected by referring
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) damages premature babies’ retinas, the layer of light-sensitive cells lining the back of the eye. ROP usually occurs in both eyes, though one may be more severely affected.
- Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) involves a loss of cells in the retina. Its symptoms include loss of side (peripheral) vision or issue in night vision.
- Retinal detachment is an emergency and it occurs when the retina gets separated from the back of our eye. Immediate eye surgery is needed to repair a detached retina, be it partially detached or completely.
- Eyelid related disorders- Any issue related to the eyelid as well as eyelashes come under this category. Eyelid surgeries like Blepharoplasty, etc can be done in extreme cases. But get your surgery under best eye surgeon.
- Corneal Disease-This occurs when the cornea is affected and results in distortion, clouding and consequently leads to blindness. Treatment is done through medications or corneal transplant in extreme cases.
- Neuro Ophthalmology Diseases- Disorders due to brain/ nervous system related abnormalities that end up in visual hinderances.Optic Neuritis, Papilloedema, Nutritional Optic Neuropathy, and Diabetic Retinopathy are main treatment options depending upon the cases.
- Pediatric Eye Conditions – Any kind of eye-related problems in infants, children or adolescent comes under this category.
- Macular degeneration- It is also commonly seen in golden agers (above 60 years of age) where the central portion of the retina deteriorates and not performs its function properly.
- The patient can have dry eyes(it is more common, happens due to insufficient lubrication inside the eye, can be treated through artificial tears, omega-3 fatty acids, punctal plugs, steroids, and other medications.
- Dry eye treatments include artificial tears, punctal plugs, omega-3 fatty acids, steroids or medications and avoiding dry or windy conditions. wet eyes (less common) but can be treated with help of eyedrops. An eye specialist can easily tell you to tackle with these situations.
- “Wet” age-related macular degeneration is less common but more aggressive in its progression to severe central vision loss. “Dry” age-related macular degeneration is the more common type and is more slowly progressive in causing visual loss.
Agarwal eye hospitalis considered one of the best point of contact for any kind of eye treatments.
WHY CAN YOU RELY ON US FOR EYE TREATMENTS?
Jiyo India is one of the most leading and best point of contact for people who are struggling to find the best source for the best eye hospital in India, that too in budget-friendly charges. We have collaborated with all the leading eye hospitals throughout the country, where Jiyo India members get special privilege with respect to treatment cost, advance appointments, diagnosis preferabilities, surgery assistance and all possible healthcare assistance. Take a glance at our end-to-end service list.
- Clinic consultation with the best eye clinics across India
- IPD (In-Patient Department) Admissions
- Hospital OPD arrangement
- Complete Pathology needs
- Pharmacy needs
- Surgery packages
- Customized Health packages
- Medical Tourism in India
Clinic consultation-Jiyo India members get a special privilege of getting an appointment with best oncologists in priority basis. Depending on your health condition, you can personally meet your eye specialist or can choose our special free online doctor consultation chat. Get the membership today for Clinic consultation in best eye hospital in India with an ease.
IPD (In-Patient Department) Admissions- There are many paperwork and other formalities that needs to be done during the IPD admissions. To our patients, we assign a special medical officer that can take care of all the IPD related need.
Hospital OPD arrangement- The Out-Patient Department (OPD) of every hospital is where you can access the hospital’s best services like examination rooms, consultancy rooms, diagnostics department, pharmacy, etc. and we make sure that you get the best possible service while your eye treatment.
Complete Pathology needs-Jiyo India is associated with expert pathology sources to make sure that any disease is diagnosed at the first attempt. You will get an accurate test report every time.
Surgery packages- The cost of eye surgeries can vary from place to place. We can customize the surgery packages with best eye surgeon in Delhi n NCR for laser eye surgery, or any other surgery according to your need. You will get benefits w.r.t. doctor’s consultation charges, room rent, medications, meals, etc.
Tele medicines- Urgently need an eye specialist’s consultation! Jiyo India members can let you consult with your eye specialist and get medicines through specially arranged telecommunication modes.
Medical Tourism in India- To promote medical tourism in India, we provide special privilege to foreign origins and can customize healthcare packages in best eye specialist in Delhi.
Feel free to reach us to know more about how we can help in better eye treatment across India. Contact us on +91 8750033334 or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for medical assistance.
Also Read About :Top 10 Hospitals for Medical Tourism in India