Breast Cancer Cost in India |Best Cancer Teatment in India|Jiyo India
Breast Cancer Cost in India
According to a study by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and statistics from the American Cancer Society (ACS), in the year 2015, 232,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in the United States. Due to leading experts in best hospitals worldwide population is choosingBest Breast Cancer treatment in India.
What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer gets developed in breast cells. Sometimes it forms in either the lobules or the ducts of the breast. This cancer can also occur in the fatty tissue or the fibrous connective tissue within your breast.
Below are the symptoms of breast cancer:
- breast pain
- red, pitted skin over your entire breast
- swelling observed in part of your breast
- a nipple discharge other than breast milk
- bloody discharge from your nipple
Although the main reason is not traceable but most commonly, it is caused by damage to a cell's DNA.
Top hospitals for breast cancer treatment in India perform the treatment depending on how large the tumor is and at what stage you are in.
- Surgery: The various surgery processes doctors take into use are as follow:
Contralateral prophylactic mastectomy
Axillary lymph node dissection
Sentinel node biopsy
- Radiation therapy: in this process, high-powered beams of radiation are used to target and kill cancer cells. Doctors also use a special radiation treatment called brachytherapy. In this process, radioactive seeds, or pellets, inside the body near the tumor site is placed. It remains there for a shorter period of time and thus reduces the cancer cells.
- Chemotherapy: in most of the cases, in hope to let the tumor shrinks, doctors prefer to give patients chemotherapy before surgery. We suggest you to discuss all the aspects with your doctor before starting up the treatment. Why so? Because there could be some side- effects of it.
- Hormone therapy: Person sensitive from hormones, go through this therapy. Estrogen and progesterone are basically the two hormones which stimulate the growth of breast cancer tumors. This therapy simply blocks your body’s production of these hormones.
The Breast cancer treatment cost in India is also affordable, so you can get the treatment in India without any hesitation!